Types of Storage Units
Archive Document Storage
Looking for somewhere safe and secure to store important documents? Get rid of your office clutter with our business secure storage unit solutions.Learn More >>>
Looking to downsize or declutter your home or just need a bit of extra storage space? Whether you want to store one item of furniture or a whole house full – we’ve got a storage solution for you!Learn More >>>
Personal Household Storage
Moving, renovating or simply making room for new furniture? We have affordable short and long term rentals available in a wide range of sizes.Learn More >>>
Car, Boat, Caravan Storage
Nowhere to store your holiday boat or caravan, or even your cherished ‘sports’ car? Why not try our secure storage facilities that you can access at any time, 24/7.Learn More >>>
Business and Office Storage
Are you moving offices or need extra storage for documents and files? Why not use our business storage solutions to help run your business more efficiently?Learn More >>>
Need extra warehouse space but don’t want the expense of leasing a new premises? Our large units suitable for commercial purposes are available a variety of Adelaide storage locations.Learn More >>>
What to Store?
- Personal Household Goods Storage: Specific items or whole rooms/bedrooms.
- Furniture Storage: Anything and everything!
- Recreational Storage: Sporting goods, wine, etc.
- Document and business storage: Secure offsite storage for important business files and documentation.
- Automobiles: Cars, boats & caravans are stored at specific sites.
Why Choose U Store It?
- Top Notch Security – External monitoring of CCTV, 24/7, individually alarmed doors and only you hold the key.
- Precise climate control – all storage units are housed within the one storage facility.
- Moving Made Easy – FREE move in van or trailer for all new customers and access to our Box Shop for discounted packing supplies.
- Price Promise – We offer affordable pricing on all storage units – big and small.
- Our month by month billing – with no locked in contract means you can tailor your storage as and when needed.